The 4th Annual Anti-Bullying Summit, hosted by Auburn University, will be held June 26-27, 2014 in Peachtree City, GA. To follow developments leading up to the Summit, we invite you to follow theAnti-Bullying Summit on Facebook, or join our e-mail list by clicking the ‘sign up for email updates’ link to the left.
To facilitate action-oriented conversations via a premiere conference designed to share information, current thinking, and research about a serious problem facing our schools and communities—bullying. The conference is designed to create on-going local, state, and national coalitions for Pre K-12 educators, higher education faculty and administrators, student leaders, mental health practitioners, researchers, community leaders, policymakers, and other professionals who are engaged in on-going work to address Pre K-20 bullying and cyber-bullying in learning environments.
- To engage in cross-role and role-alike deliberations about best practices to address issues related to bullying and cyber-bullying
- To form coalitions able to address the many issues related to bullying and cyber-bullying.
- To promote on-going and new research efforts regarding pK-20 policy reform, curriculum development, intervention/prevention strategies, and potential legislation related to bullying and cyber-bullying.
- To produce a white paper as a follow up to the summit documenting the outcomes from the summit for dissemination to a wider audience.
- Pre-K–12 Administrators, Teachers and Student leaders
- Higher Education Faculty, Administrators and Student leaders
- Parent and Community leaders
- Mental Health practitioner
- Law Enforcement & Emergency Management
- Legal Advocates
- Public Policy-makers
Please contact John Freeze at 334.844.5100 or by email: email@example.com